Covid Listing Discount
During these uncertain times, one thing you should feel certain about is selling your home, which is why we have decided to offer our full real estate services at a discounted 4% commission to our community. We will be offering this promotion while the shelter in place is in effect for the state of Illinois. Our goal is to help ease some of the financial hardships that our community is facing due to Covid-19.
As a locally owned & operated business, we share the same sense of pride that comes with living, working, and playing here. 2 Get Moving Realty is invested in the community and we will continue to find new ways to support and give back to our neighbors in a way that will leave a lasting affect throughout the community.
No matter what happens, we are in this together. 2 Get Moving Realty is here for you, and we ready to help in any way we can. Contact your preferred 2 Get Moving Agent or fill out the contact form below to have one of our team members contact you.
Terms and Conditions
- The Listing Agreement must be signed during the Stay at Home Order by the Governor of Illinois.
- Short Sale, Foreclosure, or Investment Properties are not eligible.
- Eligible properties include primary residence, primary source of income, and estate sales.
- 2 Get Moving Realty and its Designated Agent will provide Full Realtor - Service which may include but not limited to, professional photography or video tours.
- Seller will be charged 4% total commission as stated on Pg. 1 of the Listing Agreement.
- Property shall be immediately available in the Private Network (if Not Active).
- Property must be active on the market within 30 days, once the stay at home order is lifted.
- Listing Agreements signed prior to 4/23/20 with 2 Get Moving Realty are not eligible.
2 Get Moving Realty
623 W. Mondamin Street (Minooka Road)
Minooka, IL 60447
Main Office: 815-290-5002
Request General Channahon Area Real Estate Information
Do you have general Channahon real estate requests or need a Realtor to represent you in other surrounding Will County areas? Please fill out the following general real estate request form, and tell us a little bit about how we can help you. Thanks again and all inquiries will be responded to in a timely fashion.